Sunday, September 27, 2015

GDW Summer (Jia Yuan Li)

Basically over the summer, I did not go anywhere since I had to study for the SAT and going to summer school. Most of the time I would sleep and wake up really late. This is  how I mostly felt when I wake up everyday at 12 PM in the afternoon.

Over the summer I studied for the SAT like I said previously. First thing is I had to go to summer school every single day in the weekdays. They would give out a lot of homework everyday, so thats how I look when I am doing my homework at night.

Of course, video games is one of the things that I did over the summer. Although I do not play as much as I did before, I did play some when I was really bored over the weekend and had nothing else to do.

6 comments:

  1. Awww.. Jia Yuan, nice summer vacation. Sleeping in and waking up past noon is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how hard it can be to study for the test over the summer. I also studied for the ACT over the summer. At least you got to play videogames too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had SAT prep over the summer also, it was a pain, having to wake up early just to study :'( but at least you got to play video games and sleep in when you can haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jia Yuan youre going to do ode good on the sat because you studied all summer im jealous of your knowledge. you shoud add me on steam lit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel when studying for the SAT and ACT because I did that during my summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even begun studying for the SAT--I need to get on that. In fact, I should probably start soon.

    ReplyDelete