Friday, October 16, 2015

Letter Project Reflection Jia Yuan Li GDW

Final Draft
Jia Yuan Li
Drafts

Thumbnail sketches
















1. Since I got the letter O, the first ideas that came to mind was things that were circles. One of my main idea was orange which was simple and easy to create. The orange idea and concept came to me when I was thinking of an object that starts with the letter O was orange and that it has the shape of the letter. If you look at my thumbnail sketches most of them are circles, and I end up having my draft be either a orange or a owl. In the end I chose the orange because it fits the category better.

2. For the concepts, the thumbnail sketches are all circle in order to make the letter O stand out from the drawing (Look at the thumbnail sketches and the drafts).

3. The most important aspect of this project to me was using our own ideas and imagination in order to create a object that means something and clearly represents the letter assigned to me. It allows me to express my ideas and what I thought was best fitting for the assigned letter.

4. I am not really satisfied with the project because I could have made my drawing a lot realistic by adding more shades to it, but instead I only colored it lightly and not enough shades or depth to it.

5. If I could have changed anything about the picture, I would have added more depth and darker colors to my project. As I have said before, if I can apply these changes, it would make the drawing a lot more realistic and better.





















No comments:

Post a Comment